(as of Apr 21,2018 16:22:06 UTC – Details)
Lonely Planet: the entire world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Italy can be your passport towards the many relevant, up-to-date suggestions about what things to see and skip, and exactly what concealed discoveries await you. Consume a gondolier’s sweet track while gliding previous Venetian palaces, test olives and wines while you traverse Tuscany’s storybook hills, or be humbled amid several thousand several years of Roman history and art; all with your travel that is trusted companion. Get to the heart of Italy now!
Inside Lonely Planet Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, cuisine, wine, customs
- Free, convenient pull-out Rome map (included in print version), plus over 137 colour maps
- Covers Rome, Turin, Piedmont, the Italian Riviera, Milan, the Lakes, Dolomites, Venice, Emilia-Romagna, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Naples, Campania, Puglia, Sicily, Sardinia and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Italy , our most comprehensive guide to Italy, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Italy? Check out Lonely Planet Discover Italy, a guide that is photo-rich the nation’s top tourist attractions.
- Looking for helpful information centered on Rome, Florence or Venice? Have a look at our Lonely Planet Rome guide, Florence & Tuscany guide, and Venice & the Veneto guide for a thorough check exactly what all these urban centers is offering; Lonely Planet Discover Rome, a photo-rich guide towards the town’s top tourist attractions; or Lonely Planet Pocket Rome, a handy-sized guide centered on the can’t-miss places for a fast trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely earth: Since 1973, Lonely Planet is among the most planet’s leading travel news business with guidebooks to every location, an award-winning site, mobile and electronic travel items, and a traveller community that is dedicated. Lonely Planet covers spots that are must-see additionally allows wondering travellers to obtain down beaten paths to know a lot more of the tradition of this places by which they end up.
Note: The electronic version with this guide is lacking a few of the images based in the edition that is physical**************************)