Lonely Planet: the entire world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Scotland is the passport to your many relevant, up-to-date suggestions about things to see and skip, and exactly what concealed discoveries await you. The trails of the clanspeople fleeing Glen Coe, or play a round in St Andrew’s, golf’s spiritual home; all with your trusted travel companion sip the water of life, whisky, in an ancient pub, trace. Get to the heart of Scotland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Scotland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – castles, lochs & mountains, islands, literature, food & drink, museums, culture, wildlife, the land
- Free, convenient pull-out Edinburgh map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Covers Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highlands & Islands, Inverness & the Central Highlands, Orkney & Shetland and more
- The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Scotland , our most comprehensive guide to Scotland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on the Highlands and Islands or Edinburgh? Check out Lonely Planet Scotland’s Highlands and Islands guide for a comprehensive look at all these regions have to offer; or Pocket Edinburgh a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a trip that is quick.
About Lonely earth: Since 1973, Lonely Planet is just about the planet’s leading travel news business with guidebooks to every location, an award-winning site, mobile and electronic travel services and products, and a traveller community that is dedicated. Lonely Planet covers spots that are must-see additionally allows interested travellers to obtain down beaten paths to know a lot more of the tradition regarding the places by which they end up. The entire world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have actually won the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Selection Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
‘Lonely Planet. It is on every person’s bookshelves; it is atlanta divorce attorneys traveller’s arms. It is on cell phones. It is on the web. It is every-where, and it is telling whole generations of individuals how exactly to travel the global globe.’ — Fairfax Media
‘Lonely Planet guides are, basically, like no other.’ – Ny DaysLonely Planet Scotland
Get “Lonely Planet Scotland (Travel Guide)” by Lonely Planet