#1 best-selling guide to Argentina*
Lonely Planet Argentina can be your passport towards the many relevant, up-to-date suggestions about what things to see and skip, and exactly what concealed discoveries await you. Experience the vivid nightlife of Buenos Aires, be deafened by the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, view the slide of icebergs in Patagonia; all together with your travel that is trusted companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Argentina Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – daily life, music, literature, cinema, outdoor activities, environment, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour maps
- Covers Buenos Aires, Bariloche, the Lake District, Cordoba, the Central Sierras, Iguazu Falls, Mendoza, the Central Andes, The Pampas, Patagonia, Salta, Tierra del Fuego and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Argentina, our most comprehensive guide to Argentina, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Buenos Aires? Check out Lonely Planet Buenos Aires for a look that is comprehensive most of the town is offering.
Authors: Written and investigated by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet is among the most earth’s leading travel news business with guidebooks to every location, an award-winning site, mobile and electronic travel items, and a traveller community that is dedicated. Lonely Planet covers spots that are must-see additionally allows interested travellers to obtain down beaten paths to comprehend a lot more of the tradition associated with places by which they end up.
*Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, British and United States Of AmericaLonely Planet
- Brand: Lonely Planet
- Author: Lonely Planet
$27.99 - $11.42
(as of Jul 08,2018 02:09:49 UTC – Details)