Lonely Planet: the entire world’s leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of available roads with Lonely Planet’s France’s Best Trips, your passport to advice that is up-to-date uniquely encountering France by car. Featuring 38 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can get lost among the snowcapped Alps or taste your way around Champagne’s hallowed vineyards, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to France, rent a motor car, and hit the street!
Inside Lonely Planet’s France’s most readily useful Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and preparation advice to select the proper tailored tracks for your requirements and passions
- Get around easily – 93 easy-to-read, full-colour path maps, step-by-step instructions
- Insider tips to get around like an area, avoid trouble spots and become safe on the highway – regional driving guidelines, parking, cost roadways
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of procedure, telephone numbers, internet sites, rates
- Honest reviews for many spending plans – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, concealed gems that many guidebooks skip
- Useful features – including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your journey
- Covers Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Breton Coast, Lyon, sweet, Cannes, St-Tropez, Chamonix, Marseille, Biarritz, St-Malo, Loire Valley, Auvergne, Provence, Alps, Lille and much more
The Perfect option: Lonely Planet’s France’s Best Trips is ideal for checking out France through the road and discovering places that are far more available by automobile.
- Planning a trip that is french a car? Lonely Planet’s France guide, our most guide that is comprehensive France, is ideal for checking out both top places and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for helpful tips centered on Paris? Take a look at Lonely Planet’s Paris guide for a look that is comprehensive all the city has to offer, or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a traveller community that is dedicated. Lonely Planet covers spots that are must-see also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves; it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the global globe.’ — Fairfax Media
‘Lonely Planet guides are, simply, like no other.’ – nyc occasionsLonely Planet France s Best Trips
Get “Lonely Planet France’s most useful Trips (Travel Guide)” by Lonely Planet