#1 best-selling information to Morocco*
Lonely Planet Morocco is your passport to essentially the most related, up-to-date recommendation on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the medina and tanneries in Fez, hop between kasbahs and oases within the Draa Valley, or catch a wave at Taghazout; all along with your trusted journey companion. Get to the center of Morocco and start your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Morocco Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey to your private wants and pursuits
- Insider suggestions to avoid wasting money and time and get round like a neighborhood, avoiding crowds and hassle spots
- Essential information at your fingertips – hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web sites, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest evaluations for all budgets – consuming, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gems that almost all guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra rewarding journey expertise – festivals, trekking, medina life, music, setting, delicacies, arts and crafts, structure, historical past, faith, etiquette
- Free, handy pull-out Marrakesh map (included in print model), plus over 80 maps
- Covers Marrakesh, Casablanca, Draa Valley, Tangier, High Atlas, Rif Mountains, Western Sahara, Agadir, Fez, Moulay Idriss, Taroudannt, Sidi Ifni, Assilah, Volubilis, Chefchaouen and extra
eBook Features: (Best considered on pill units and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps stop roaming and knowledge fees
- Effortlessly navigate and leap between maps and evaluations
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook expertise
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded hyperlinks to suggestions’ web sites
- Zoom-in maps and pictures
- Inbuilt dictionary for fast referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Morocco, our most complete information to Morocco, is ideal for each exploring prime sights and taking roads much less travelled.
Looking for a information targeted on Marrakesh? Check out Lonely Planet Pocket Marrakesh a handy-sized information targeted on the can’t-miss sights for a fast journey.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn out to be the world’s main journey media firm with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and digital journey merchandise, and a devoted traveller neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally permits curious travellers to get off overwhelmed paths to know extra of the tradition of the locations through which they discover themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have gained the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everybody’s bookshelves; it is in each traveller’s arms. It’s on cell phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s in all places, and it is telling whole generations of individuals easy methods to journey the world.’ — Fairfax Media
‘Lonely Planet guides are, fairly merely, like no different.’ – New York Times
*Best-selling information to Morocco. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
Important Notice: The digital version of this e book might not comprise the entire photos discovered within the bodily version.
- Author: Lonely Planet
(as of Aug 23,2018 03:15:30 UTC – Details)