Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Portugal is your passport towards the many relevant, up-to-date suggestions about things to see and skip, and just what concealed discoveries await you. Stand at Europe’s southwestern side regarding the barren cliffs of Cabo de Sao Vicente, extend a towel regarding the golden sands of Algarve and hear fado that is soulful Lisbon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portugal and begin your journey now!
- Inside Lonely Planet’s Portugal Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – architecture, arts, music, religion, history, wine, cuisine
- Over 70 maps
- Covers Lisbon, the Algarve, Porto, the Douro valley, Faro, Sintra, Evora, the Alentejo, the Beiras, Coimbra, the Minho, Estremadura and more.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Portugal, our most comprehensive guide to Portugal, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for a guide focused on Lisbon? Check out Lonely Planet’s Pocket Lisbon a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a trip that is quick.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has transformed into the earth’s leading travel news business with guidebooks to every location, an award-winning site, mobile and electronic travel services and products, and a traveller community that is dedicated. Lonely Planet covers spots that are must-see additionally allows wondering travellers to obtain down beaten paths to comprehend a lot more of the tradition of this places by which they end up. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have actually won the TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everybody’s bookshelves; it is atlanta divorce attorneys traveller’s fingers. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s every-where, plus it’s telling entire generations of individuals how exactly to travel the entire world.’ — Fairfax Media
‘Lonely Planet guides are, basically, like no other.’ – New York Times
Important Notice: The electronic version of the guide might not include most of the images based in the edition that is physical
- Brand: Unknown
- Author: Lonely Planet
(as of Aug 20,2018 19:10:25 UTC – Details)