Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Scotland is the passport to your many relevant, up-to-date suggestions about what things to see and skip, and just what concealed discoveries await you. Sip the water of life, whisky, in an pub that is ancient trace the trails of the clanspeople fleeing Glen Coe, or play a round in St Andrew’s, golf’s spiritual home; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Scotland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Scotland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – castles, lochs & mountains, islands, literature, food & drink, museums, culture, wildlife, the land
- Covers Edinburgh, Glasgow, Highlands & Islands, Inverness & the Central Highlands, Orkney & Shetland and more
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Scotland , our most comprehensive guide to Scotland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a travel that is leading business and also the world’s number 1 travel guidebook brand name, providing both impressive and trustworthy information for every single type of tourist since 1973. Over the last four decades, we’ve imprinted over 145 million guidebooks and grown a passionate, passionate community that is global of. You’ll also find our online that is content in mobile apps, video clip, 14 languages, nine worldwide mags, armchair and life style books, ebooks, and much more.
Important Notice: The electronic version of the guide might not include most of the images based in the edition that is physical
- Brand: Lonely Planet
- Author: Lonely Planet
(as of Oct 22,2018 21:14:17 UTC – Details)