Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Sicily is your passport towards the many relevant, up-to-date suggestions about what things to see and skip, and just what concealed discoveries await you. Soak up history in charming Syracuse, hike Stromboli’s lava-strewn crater, or check out crumbling castles in gorgeous mountain towns; all along with your travel that is trusted companion. Get to the heart of Sicily and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Sicily:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – cuisine, history, politics, customs/etiquette, literature, cinema, the mafia, art, architecture
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Palermo, Aeolian Islands, Western Sicily, Tyrrhenian Coast, Ionian Coast, Syracuse, Central Sicily, Mediterranean Coast and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Sicily, our most comprehensive guide to Sicily, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage that is extensive? Check out Lonely Planet Southern Italy.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet is just about the earth’s leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every location in the world, gift and life style publications and stationery, also an award-winning site, publications, a suite of mobile and digital travel items, and a traveller community that is dedicated. Lonely Planet’s mission is to enable travellers that are curious feel the globe and also to really arrive at the center associated with places they are in.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, basically, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on every person’s bookshelves; it is in most traveller’s fingers. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s every where, and it is telling whole generations of individuals just how to travel the entire world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
Important Notice: The electronic version with this guide may well not include all the images based in the edition that is physical
- Brand: Lonely Planet
- Author: Lonely Planet
(as of Jul 23,2018 04:18:55 UTC – Details)