#1 best-selling guide to Vietnam
Lonely Planet Vietnam is your passport towards the many relevant, up-to-date suggestions about things to see and skip, and just what concealed discoveries await you. Eat, drink and store til you drop in beautiful, ancient Hoi An; kite surf in Mui Ne; or go to the pagodas that is impressive royal tombs of Hue; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Vietnam Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people & culture, food & drink, arts & architecture, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi map (included in print version), plus over 86 maps
- Covers Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Halong Bay, Mui Ne, Hue, Danang, Nha Trang, Dalat, Sapa, Siem Reap & the temples of Angkor (Cambodia) and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Vietnam, our most comprehensive guide to Vietnam, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more coverage that is extensive? Have a look at Lonely Planet Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos & Northern Thailand or Southeast Asia on a Shoestring for a thorough consider all of the area is offering.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely earth: Since 1973, Lonely Planet is just about the planet’s leading travel news business with guidebooks to every location, an award-winning site, mobile and electronic travel services and products, and a traveller community that is dedicated. Lonely Planet covers spots that are must-see additionally allows inquisitive travellers getting down beaten paths to know a lot more of the tradition associated with the places by which they end up.
*Best-selling guide to Vietnam. Supply: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, British and United States Of AmericaLonely Planet Vietnam
Get “Lonely Planet Vietnam (Travel Guide)” by Lonely Planet