$21.99 - $16.94
(as of Apr 15,2018 20:11:29 UTC – Details)
Experience magnificent fjords, historic towns, and magical north lights with Moon Norway.
Inside You’ll find:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries for every timeline and budget, from a week of the highlights to a three-week adventure through the whole country
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Curated advice for outdoor adventurers, history buffs, culture mavens, road-trippers, and more
- Must-see attractions and off-beat ideas for making the most of your trip: Find the photo that is best ops to capture Geirangerfjord’s slender waterfalls, or hike to soaring cliffs overlooking glistening glacial lakes. Hop in the car and drive over islets and skerries on the Atlantic Road, or take a train that is scenic overlooking hills, valleys, and fjords. Explore mountain that is historic, or wander small fishing villages along Norway’s dramatic coastline. Admire architecture that is world-class art in Oslo’s cosmopolitan hub, or start to see the impressive restored vessels during the Viking Ship Museum. Test seafood that is fresh farm-to-table delicacies, mingle using the locals at community bars, in order to find the greatest places to start to see the mystical aurora borealis dance across the sky
- Expert advice on when you should get, things to pack, and where you should remain, from Norwegian transplant-turned-local David Nikel
- Handy tools including a glossary and a Norwegian phrasebook
- Detailed background information regarding the landscape, weather, wildlife, and culture
- Travel recommendations for worldwide site visitors, navigating around with kiddies or as a senior, and recommendations for LGBTQ+ travel
With Moon Norway’s specialist guidelines, variety tasks, and neighborhood understanding, it is possible to prepare your journey your way.
Country-hopping through Europe? Take to Moon Iceland, Moon Ireland, or Moon Rome, Florence & Venice.