Whether you are in search of chilli peppers, boundary-pushing art, or a scenic mesa hike, explore the Land of Enchantment’s unique secret with Moon Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque. Inside you will find:
- Strategic, flexible itineraries with ideas for art-lovers, outside enthusiasts, and much more, plus weekend getaways every single for the three towns and cities
- The top experiences and unique tasks: Take a hike (for everyday and even per week) along aspen-filled mountainsides or ski the thrilling downhill runs of Taos Valley. Check out of the art that is vibrant film, and music scene in Santa Fe, wander through crumbling Franciscan mission churches, or visit ancient cave dwellings. Uncover New Mexico’s countercultural side at quirky stops like the Tinkertown Museum or a ghost town, sample authentic Southwestern cuisine (don’t skimp on the hot chiles!), and observe a dance that is tribal at among the state’s numerous pueblos
- Local understanding from Santa Fe resident Steven Horak
- Honest advice on when you should get, where you can remain, and exactly how to have around
- Notable sights outside the towns and cities, including: Pecos National Historical Park, Los Alamos, Bandelier National Monument, Acoma Pueblo, the Turquoise Trail, the Jemez Mountain Trail, and much more
- Full-color, vibrant pictures and detail by detail maps throughout
- Thorough information including back ground regarding the landscape, wildlife, weather, and neighborhood culture
With Moon Santa Fe, Taos & Albuquerque’s practical recommendations and neighborhood knowledge, it is possible to experience New Mexico your way.
Exploring a lot more of the Southwest? Try Moon Arizona & the Grand Canyon or Moon Zion & Bryce. Hitting the trail? Try Moon Southwest Road Trip.
- Author: Steven Horak
(as of Jul 13,2018 08:20:50 UTC – Details)