Discover the Open Road!
From the evergreen giants for the Pacific Northwest towards the coastline- and city that is brewski-filled of Diego, the Pacific Coast Highway is the best of the West Coast. Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway is roadside that is classic at your fingertips!
Inside you’ll find:
- Excerpted from Road journey United States Of America
- Mile-by-mile highlights in order to make the most of this winding highway through Olympic nationwide Park, Cape Perpetua, Avenue associated with the Giants, and Hearst Castle
- Driving maps covering 1,500 miles of classic United states blacktop from Oregon’s ancient verdant woodlands down the coastline to Ca’s sunny beaches
- Full-color vintage and contemporary pictures and illustrations of America both then now in a slim, portable guide
- Roadside curiosities and detours reveal the characters of little towns and thriving towns along the route
- Expert advice from road-warrior Jamie Jensen, who’s zoomed along almost 400,000 miles of highway looking for the right stretches of pavement
Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway is really filled with the good thing about the US road, why wait to begin your following adventure? Struck the street!
Road Trip USA Pacific Coast Highway
Get “Road Trip United States Of America Pacific Coast Highway” by Jamie Jensen